the joy of Joey

People have asked how Joey keeps smiling through all of this.  Well, I think a better question is how can she/we not be filled with joy through all of this?

The truth is…”cancer” is such a little word compared to the word “love”.

Indiana at 4 months

I’m reminded of that every day a hundred times.  It’s in Joey’s eyes and in mine when we hold our little one.  She’s 4 months old now and a bundle of nothing but joy.  It’s no wonder that…

…our days aren’t spent in tears, they’re spent in awe of this amazing chance to love and be loved by this little person

…our nights aren’t spent in fear, they’re spent listening for a laugh, or a coo, or a cry from the cradle, just so we can see her again and hold her in our arms

….our lives aren’t spent in worry, they’re spent in wonder at the incredible blessing that we’ve been given to be right here. right now with her, our older girls and family, our friends and with you.

287 Comments

1. joey an roy your littlebabybis a bundle of joy an an gels wraped in too a sweet big girl you would love to love her show the world her just so precious i’m a 74 yr old mother who took care of babies for a lot of moms when i was 11 n 12 yrs old up to my 16th birthdayan got married and had my own 2girls an 3 boys you are a very special mother to be given such a special baby too love an cherish from god n raise her too be a mom herself some day be proud of her love your show you both an be glad when you come back on tv. live an show you precious girl off may god bless you both LaVonne amen amen

2. Miss your show Friday night! We know you and Joey are enjoying your gift from above and for Joey who is a strong women to get through this cancer. God love you all! Lucille & Martin Wolf

3. There will be a time when you will be able to sing again! God is giving you more material, even now… You WILL reach a new normal. Our wedding rings are inscribed with 1Chron 4:10 That is my prayer for your family today: that God will Bless you, indeed! I agree with what you said, that even in the dark and scary there is also light and assurance. We were married in Aug. 2001. Just a few weeks later, the Twin Towers were destroyed, along with all those precious lives. By 2002 we were made aware that my husband’s COPD was getting worse and by 2004, July 4th he received the amazing gift of a double lung transplant. Lots of bumps in the road, but also so many blessings like enough new-found health to completely landscape our new home including beautiful flowers, amazing trees, meandering pathways, vegetables for the whole neighborhood, Still doing that, ten years later, too! We live in our own Garden of Eden! :o) Now, this ten years later, we are experiencing the miracle of Peritoneal Dialysis, since his kidneys failed due to anti rejection medications. What we have learned, and you already know, is that God is in control every day. He loves you so dearly and wants only His best for you. We are more in love than ever, feel more blessed than ever. The people He will set in your path at just the right time are not just coincidence. You have a wonderful platform of “being public” that God is continuing to use. Even though you have never met us, nor we you, we are still family–God’s family. It is our honor to pray for you as you listen to God’s heart and let Him be on the front seat of that bicycle while he puts the song back into your hearts! (I remember that story, too, Chuck Swindoll, somewhere back in the ’90’s before I was saved!) Big hugs, all around! xoxo

4. FIND TIM ELLIS ON INTERNET. the only down syndrome person in our country OWN and OPERATE his own restaurant. Amazingly uplifting and heart warmimg

5. So inspiring to see a family, living life, in a completely Godly, honest, happy, and real way. I love your story!!

6. love reading about your beautiful family you all are truly blessed love your music hope when indy is older you will come back to tv and bring her with you love and prayers to you all

7. You guys are an inspiration to me. God bless you and my prayers and positive thoughts are with you always.nyour part of my daily prayers. Indy is beautiful . Downs babies have a special place in my heart. My youngest brother was downs. He would be 38. But we lost him at 18. He was my 22 year olds best friend.

8. What a beautiful and lovely family you are.God does answer prayers and He is awesome.May He continue to bless your family. Prayers for Joey to have a speedy recovery from surgery. May God’s blessings be with all of you and your beautiful Indiana Boon. What a wonderful Christian family you are. The whole family is wonderful,you show a lot of love to each other. Prayers for everyone.

9. Praying for you and your dear sweet family, what a blessing you are to all!

10. Dear Joy and Rory, Your faith inspires all who read your posts, but more than anything is the love and prayers we all have for you. May you continue in your love of Christ, eachother, and your precious daughter! Gifts come in all sizes and unexpected detours…………….but they are gifts just the same. May God draw all of your family together as you love each other and enjoy this thing called “life”. Love to you, Sherri Crabb

11. Hoping your doing better. And that little girl of yours sure is a cutie. Keep the Faith girl, don’t let it wane.

12. I have so enjoyed watching your beautiful baby girl grow and to see the love you two have for her and each other. Only God can know what our future holds and He has truly blessed you with your beautiful Indy. I love both of you and will keep you in my prayers. We watched every show of the “Joey and Rory Show” and now I look forward to seeing how God is going to bless you thru this precious little miracle.

13. The pic of Indiana reminds me of a baby bird waiting to be fed with it’s mouth wide open. And we know God has his eyes on the sparrow!

14. I am a cancer survivor and I can’t agree with you more. I feel more blessed now more than ever because I truly get what life really is about. Before I got sick I just was swallowed up in stress and focused on the wrong things. Now life is about loving my family and being a beacon to those around me. I am so happy that God blessed you two with Indiana before all this happened. He always has a plan and knows what is best for us! I dedicate my favorite Bible verse to Joey: She is clothed in STRENGTH and DIGNITY and laughs without fear of the FUTURE. Proverbs 31:25
    May God continue to bless you all! I cannot wait to see what the future holds! :)

15. Thank you for sharing your lives with us, you all are a blessing to so many, we pray for God’s total peace in your lives. You have joy and inspiration to our lives. God bless you!

16. Your strength and faith is an inspiration to us. We admire you so very much and feel as though we are part of your family.
    Thank you for keeping us all updated on your journey. May God continue to bless you and keep you in his loving hands.

17. DEAR RORY AND JOEY,
    THANK YOU FOR HONORING GOD AND LETTING HIM USE THE BOTH OF YOU TO INSPIRE SO MANY OTHERS. IT IS SO REFRESHING TO SEE HOW YOU RESPECT AND LOVE EACH OTHER.
    I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR DECADES FOR MY FAMILY TO HAVE THE FULL REVELATION OF GOD’S LOVE AND TRUTH, BUT MY HOPE IS FADING.. AND I KNOW THAT IS LACK OF FAITH SO WHEN I SEE YOUR SHOW OR READ THIS BLOG IT HELPS RESTORE THAT
    MY MOM IS GOING TOMORROW FOR A SECOND OPINION ON HER CANCER WHICH THEY SAY IS AGGRESSIVE AND ONLY GIVE HER A FEW MONTHS, SHE BELIEVES IN GOD BUT HAS NEVER REALLY HAD HIS LOVE AND TRUTH REVEALED TO HER. SHE KEEPS BLAMING HIM AND I TRY TO EXPLAIN TO HER HE DIDN’T GIVE HER CANCER, BUT SHE JUST HASN’T GOT IT, YOU GUYS SEEM SO CLOSE AND FULL OF HIS LOVE , I WISH IT COULD BE LIKE THAT FOR MY FAMILY, ,. YOU 2 ARE LIVING THE LIFE I DREAM OF HAVING. BUT AT 62 CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING ARE SLIM. YET GOD IS GOOD AND THROUGH IT ALL I WILL CHOOSE TO PRAISE AND THANK HIM. GOD BLESS YOU … WE LOVE YOU.. AND KEEP THE BLOG GOING… IT IS SUCH A JOY.

18. Joey and Rory, there is no other blessing I can wish for you. You hold in your heart all the blessings He has given you which no one can ever take away–and they are mighty and powerful. For all of your lives, and Indiana’s, may peace, joy, and love surround you.

19. Amen!!! You all don’t realize the inspiration you are to so many of us. God Bless you all!

20. God is truly blessing you and your family. Thank you for the past shows. We enjoy watching you on RFD.
    Thank you for sharing happenings about you and your family.

21. What a blessing to read about your wonderful family, I too had cancer about 6 years ago , God healed me and now I am able to help and share with other ladies, so I know joey you will be and inspiration to me. Little Indiana is a beautiful baby , you are right , how can you not be joyful.

Blessings to you all,
    Mary from Fort Worth

22. Every day will be a happy one! My little friend Mary Jessica is an angel on earth and she is the happiest person I know! She’s beautiful, just like your little one with downs syndrome and it does not define her. She outshines any other child or person for that matter that I have ever know and she brings joy and happiness to everyone she comes across. It is such a blessing and I am so happy for you and your sweet family : ) Congratulations!!!

23. Dear Joey and Rory, as Indie gets a little older you will find out that she is Total Love in the purest form. Our Oldest Grandson was born with Downs Syndrome. He is now 33 years old. He is a Joy, doctors said he is one in 300,000. my son and his wife were a young couple when he was born. A genetic study revealed no defective family genes were involved. He is a joy as you will find Indiana as she gets older. Thank you for letting the world see this beautiful baby girl. I wish my health would permit me to travel and Visit at your sisters Restaurant. As they say here in Missouri, “Ya’ll come and see us.” We watch reruns of your show like we are just seeing them for the first time. May God Continue to bless you both. Jon and Nettie Wetherington.

24. How truly blessed you both are! Indiana is beautiful and the cancer in Joey’s body is gone! When you took a sabbatical from the road to take care of your new baby, this also gave Joey a chance to know when her body needed that time also, not only to catch the cancer diagnosis early, but to have time to get it taken care of and to recuperate! God doesn’t give us the bad things that happen in our life, but he certainly makes something good come of them! You all are in our prayers, and we love you! We thank God for bringing you into our lives!

25. what a beautiful picture of Indiana, she’s a little sweetheart . Enjoy your blogs. What a wonderful family. Joey good luck and prays to you .Hope your doing well. God bless and take care. Linda from Wisconsin

26. What a story. I am so thankful for the love you have for each other, and to see the way the Lord is so lovingly walking with you on this path! I am praying for you guys- may the joy of the Lord be your strength.
    (A verse that has strengthened me through many a trial: Psalm 27:13 – “I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.”)

27. Tonight as we listened to your show re-air, I heard for the first time about your wonderful journal. Thanks to both you and Joey for sharing your lives with us. We are the ones blessed to hear about your wonderful sweet little girl and your journey through this year. When I first read about Joey’s cancer, I knew God was with you. You are in our prayers every day.

28. Joey And Rory You both are a great Inspiration, When I first heard your music I ran to Cracker Barrel to get the first album you had out, absolutely love your Music and now with the second one out I have just got to get it. Joey Cancer is just a word in God’s eye’s He is greater then that and can and will be with you, He said he would never leave you nor forsake you. My husband has fought 3 Cancers sense 1989,God has been right there with him every step of the way. Faith is the key, never give up and fight the good fight, because you will be the winner. Indiana is so beautiful, she is a very special gift from God. I love them, because they have a great sense of God even at birth, they are such a joy. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I am a prayer Warrior for Angel Heart Ministries. We would love to send you one of our lighted Angels, all I need is your full name and email address and also a home address to make sure you get your lighted Angel. God’s Blessing be upon you, I know you are going to win this fight. My prayers are going to be with you with people all around the world praying for you.. God hears and He will be a blessing to your family,

29. Our son Stephen was 4x and 1y baby. Unique among the unique. When ever I see a tandem pickup I can hear him saying:”there goes your truck Dad.” I talk to Him and Steve everday knowing Steve has his truck. Love your Indie for she truly is a gift. Larry smith6

30. God gives special children to special people. The both of you are very special in the eyes of God and believe me YOU ARE BLESSED. Twenty years ago our daughter gave birth to a precious little boy who has been a true blessing to our family and everyone he comes in contact with. He is autistic and non-verbal. He eats very little by mouth but does have a feeding tube….he weighs 90 pounds. He is very smart, loves his I-Pad, nascar racing, and country music. We wouldn’t change a single thing about him because God made him that way and you don’t question God.

31. I am so glad that Joey is now cancer free and didn’t have to undergo chemo or radiation. God is truly watching out for your family.
    GOD BLESS

32. Joey and Rory – please find it in your hearts to sing to Indiana. She deserves to hear your beautiful voices. God loves all of you and will guide you through the tough times as well as the wonderful happenings daily.

33. Joey you and your family are such an inspiration!! God bless you’ll.

34. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with the world. You are a blessing to us. Praying for your precious
    family!

35. we are sorry to hear of the cancer, have been through that in our family. God has given Indiana a strong and faithful family and you all a precious child. Your faith and family will weather the trials. Keep strong.

36. Such a precious little angel!!!!!!! Thank you for your posts and letting us know about Joey. She is beautiful inside and out!!!!!

• Dear Joey and Rory I was diagnosed with uterine cancer , in Janurary and because I have Copd they couldn’t operate on me because of the medicine to put me to sleep, and my weekend lungs so I had to have radiation therapy I told my husband and mother that God would see me through this and I believed that but I was scared then while praying during my first treatment , something happened I can only describe it this way God came in that room and placed his arms around me and filled me with his love, the fellowship I shared and continue to share with our Lord has made cancer for me a blessing and pray he does the same for you.My husband and I love your music and have become fans of your lives as well I believe that Indy oily s the luckiest little girl in the world. I send you both Love and peace

37. I send love, hugs and Blessings. I wish I could tell you about a woman I knew, Lorraine. She too had Down’s syndrome. I have never known a human capable of giving more love than she gave. Her Mom always treated her as she did her others and so, Thank GOD, she was always allowed to grow and remain herself. Indiana is indeed a Blessing. Joey, I,m sorry you’ve had this health scare. Rory, I’m so glad they have you. Your family has become entwined in my heart and I send all the love my heart can hold. Keep Smiling, you light up many hearts. Oh! Did I mention Indiana is Beautiful? Hugs to you all. Peg

38. Joey I know your scared I just went they a double mascetomy 3sisters an my brothers daughter all had breast cancer but God has it under control an his loving arms are around you. An most of all God’s not gonna take you away from your precious Indy
    Love ya
    (423)240-2960 still would love for u to record the song in my earliel message

39. Both of you have really been blessed by the sweetest kids on this earth down syndrome are definitely the sweetest. I met you at the Oct 25 the concert sang a little of a gospel song joey said she never heard it would love for u to record it I’m 66 yr old greatgrsndmother.Indy will bring more joy to or life than u could have ever thought.

40. She is so cute . She could put a smile on anyone’s face. Keeping yall in my prayers . We love all of you

41. She is adorable and you and Joey are the perfect parents for her.I know she will keep bringing you joy.we love and care about you all may God Bless you special people.

42. Rory and Joey, Cherish every moment with your precious little Indy, a gift of love whom God has entrusted to your care. You are blessed; so is Indy. Love and prayers for you and all your family.

43. Hey Rory… I had no idea. You should know you and Joey are an inspiration. Lari’s and my prayers are with you both. Peace, Chuck

44. Prayers to all of you! Hope that everything will take a better turn now and the rest of your life may be filled with joy and laughter!

45. joey and rory my prayers are with you both I would love to get to meet you all in person I think you are the most awesome and sweetest couple ive ever seen love and prayers to you both Gloria Green

46. Prayers for you and your sweet family. You and Joey are a blessing to us all. The world would be a better place if their were alot more Joey & Rory’s in it. Indiana is beautiful and what a sweet miracle. Prayers for continued healing, and thank you for sharing yall’s love, family and music, and your faith with the rest of the world, it is a breath of fresh air to watch yall’s love story unfold. God Bless.

47. I prayed for special, adequate words to express how I feel about all of you, but I seem to fail short. We love you ALL so dearly. How beautiful you are and we love you so much. Keep enjoying the life you live together.

48. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR LIFE

49. your daughter is beautiful a child is a gift from GOD he never make mistake i’m so glad he don’t she is wonderful.you just wont kiss those little cheek.Gods blessing on your family you all are in our prayers

50. Thankyou for just reminding all of us just how precise Life is. Prayers are with Joey and the family.

51. Glad to hear that Joey is getting better every day. Your family is such a blessing to this world. God is good and Remember to F.R.O.G. Fully Rely On God and P.U.S.H Pray Until Something Happens.

• My husband and I love your music and we think that you are two of the bravest people, and we know that God holds you in palm of his hands and Little Indy is a special gift from him. Keep sharing your music and using your talents, but take care of your health and enjoy your time together.

52. I so appreciate your Christian walk in this life. God is in control and knows just what He is doing. Joey will be fine I am sure. Little Indy is so very beautiful and will give you so much happiness. She is a blessing from God. I hope you received the little book I sent you. ANGEL UNAWARE by Dale Evans. I so enjoy your music and trust you will be back on RFD-TV soon. Take care and God bless.

53. Joey,I really admire the way you are dealing with your illness.I wish I could have such a positive outlook when times are tough.Your faith certainly shines through in you and Rory’s words and in your attitude towards getting better.I too am also the mother of a daughter with Down Syndrome.My Stephanie is almost 29 years old now and I can empathize with the incredible journey you are going to undertake in raising your beautiful Indiana.(I am also a Hoosier,so kudos on her name!!)One thing about that,I see so often people(although well intentioned)keep saying how these children are little angels and special gifts from God.Well,let me tell you,our kids are no different then any other child(unless there are specific health issues pertaining to DS involved)My girl had temper tantrums and attitudes and you name it,just like any other child at that particular age in time.The point is,I have never thought of her as my daughter with Down Syndrome,she is simply my daughter,end of story.I will say though,as you watch her navigate through her life and reach her various milestones,your heart will swell with such love and pride,I can’t begin to describe.May God be with you all as you deal with fighting cancer and in raising your sweet,precious little Indiana!

54. JOEY & RORY &FAMILY:
    I AGREE CANCER IS A LITTLE WORD, BUT THE JOY OF THAT LIITLE BUNDLE OF YOUR FAMILY IS SO PRECIOUS. I LOVE READING THIS BLOG AND WILL CONTINUE READING IT AS IT GIVES ME THE STRENGHT TO GO ON WITH MY LIFE AFTER LOSING THE ONE THAT I LOVED TO CANCER 2 YRS AGO. HE WAS MY STRENGTH AND MY SOUL MATE. BUT NOW I HAVE PUT MY LIFE IN GODS HANDS TO SHOW ME NOW HOW I AM TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MY SOULMATE. THE ONLY THING THAT I WISHED FOR WAS ONLY IF WE HAD KNOW THAT HE HAD THE BONE CANCER EARLIER, MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CATCH IT EARLY ENOUGH TO TRY TO GET RID OF IT FROM HIS BODY. BUT WE DID NOT KNOW AND IT WAS TOO LATE. BUT LIKE I SAID PRECIOUSLY YOUR BLOG AND STRENGTH AND MY PRECIOUS GOD’S POWERFUL STRENGTH KEEPS ME GOING EVERYDAY. YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS EVERYDAY. AND INDIANA IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL AND I KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ENJOYING EVERYDAY WITH HER. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND SPECIAL PRAYERS TO JOEY FOR A FULL RECOVERY. LOVE YOUR TV SHOW, WATCH IT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT ON RFDTV. LOVE YOUR FAN FROM NEWPORT PA……..NORA G

55. Reading all your comments from so many that love and pray for you was a blessing for me as they are for you.Thank you for sharing your music and god filled life with us.So much need for real down to earth folks today.My wife and I love you and your family and look foward to seeing you on RFD again.God bless and keep you safe.

56. luv ya’ll so much ! can’t wait to be back in Tenn & closer to ya’ll ! :)

• Your attitude and faith are amazing. God bless your family. Love your music.

57. Rory thank you for sharing your wonderful family with your many many fans. You’ll are so blessed. am so proud you agreed that the rest of the world should hear Joeys sweet voice., Don’t ever stop singing. So pick up that guitar Rory–you have a beautifull song to write. May the Good Lord continue to hold you in his hands. Love you both and precious little Indy.

58. Indiana is adorable you are blessed having children in our lives that are so special makes you stronger in every way

59. Wow, how beautiful. She just looks so loved and I know she loves you two (too), As I said before you all are such an inspiration to me. I really look forward to following your life together. God Bless.

60. Rory,Joey isn’t God wonderful,always walking beside us, no matter where are paths lead, we keep you in our hearts and prayers every nite, and always thanking him for putting you and yours in our lives, no matter how tough life gets ,God will help you threw it, Love you guys, Carolyn and Dick from Winthrop, Indiana

61. joey &rory you both are inspiration to every one around you and in case you did not know your fans love you to death andto hear the word cancer is enough to scare you I know I was there 14 months and are still dealing with it still I had breast cancer I,m doing pretty good but the chemo is rough so keep your head up and it will get better even tho I wanted to have a second baby we lost the first one when he was 1year old and now I can,t I would love to meet you all it would make my year great thanks for sharing your storys with us

62. She is precious. All my prayers. My grandson was born at 28 weeks 2 weeks ago. Life is a battle but we all try to stay strong but the little ones seem to stay stronger.

63. Joey/Rory, The picture of Indy is just beautiful, she is just an adorable little angel. The faith you have shines thru as you sing, always keep your faith in God strong, God is a just an good God. I am praying for Joey as she gets thru her surgery and back to normal. I am praying for you Rory as the one that help her heal, sing every day with her, so that Indiana can hear the songs you sing, that will help her heal also. That will help that little angel learn to sing too. Remember we are all here on the internet praying every day for Joey/Rory and all the girls. Praise God from all blessing flow!!

64. You both are blessings to so many. Joey is just BEAUTIFUL inside and out. Keeping you all in my prayers. This is just a little detour.

65. Thanks for sharing your amazing blessing with all of us
    I love you both so much, I’m so glad I found you both on TV. Blessings to your family. Linda

66. Bless your heart and your wonderful family … Thank you for sharing pieces with us

67. Again, this is why we love hearing from you, Rory! You and Joey are the best people I know! So glad to know you and follow your journey with Indy! What a blessing she is to all of us and especially her parents! She will keep you young and blessed! God takes care of wonderful people!

68. Beautiful baby, heartwarming words. Thank you for sharing.

69. You and Joey are such loving people. Your love for each other is so clear to see and the love for Indiana shows in your eyes and on your faces. What a beautiful little girl and family. My prayers are with you Joey.

70. What a PERIOUS BEAUTIFUL LITTLgE GIRL, God may have given you all a mountain but you did chop the gravel mm in plain words there is never any mountian to high to climb with our LORD
    God knows your hearts. Keep up the great work in our lord and my. He always bless you, in your time of needs.i love you guys.

71. Love this updated picture…she is an just the most beautiful thing, capture all the memories and tuck them away for as the years come & go you can’t go back and get great pictures like this again…God Bless your Family and praying for Joey’s quick recovery…

72. Children are a true Blessing. She is so cute. Joey, you and Rory are truly blessed.

73. God has certainly given this beautiful girl to the right parents—I CERTAINLY WILL PRAY THAT EVERY THING TURNS OUT OKAY WITH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS–YOU HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO OVERCOME EVERY OBSTACLE!! We met you a few years ago when we visited Marcy Jo’s and had our picture taken with you I WAS THERE WITH MY 4 DAUGHTERS–we Love your show and have watched since it first started–Keep up the faith-as they say-the Lord works in mysterious ways–the Browns–Dick and Evelyn

74. You all are such a blessing to us. We just love everything you do and say, keep up the good work. Love and prayers always, Joe & Joyce Tye

75. Joey you are a strong and beautiful woman and mother. You are the reason I keep going everyday. Sending prayers

76. She is so beautiful. Children are a true Blessing. Enjoy your little one.

77. My husband and I bought your Christmas CD a few years ago on a whim, and then started watching your show on the RFD Network, and we even took a trip to Nashville this March and stopped in at Marcy Jo’s Mealhouse and had the best lunch ever. I even got to have my picture taken with Marcy. Even though we don’t know you personally, we feel that we are connected to you through your music and beautiful life. My husband and I just got married 1 month ago. We both went through bad marriages, we each have 2 children and feel so blessed that God gave us each other to love, protect and honor for the rest of our lives. We try to live a faith filled simple life and focus on what’s important. That’s why we chose your song “That’s Important to Me” as our first dance. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. It truly is inspiring to see God working in your lives!

78. Thankyou so much for sharing. Your trials are an inspiration for my life.

79. Indy is absolutely gorgeous!!! But of course, look at her parents. Thank you both for keeping us “general public” updated and informed. We are blessed to know you! Thank you!

80. joey and rory I watch your show have ur cds this is my first time commenting iwant to tell u indy is beautiful so precious joey ur stunning and rory is so handsome I believe with all my heart god is in complete control of ur lives ur testimony is beautiful ur light is shinning so brightly god sees and heals and blesses I get on ur fb page often to see little indy she is a blessing but she is also blessed to have uboth for parents god continue to shine his blessings on u and ur family in gods love kay

81. God gives SPECIAL children to SPECIAL people. She is beautiful, love your family. Will keep you in
    Our prayers.

82. She’s a treasure! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

83. Dear Joey, Rory, and Precious Indy. You know God never gives us more that we can bear. Our prayers are with all of you and our God is able! You are really an inspiration to me. I’m not good at writing, but I want you to know you are all continually in my prayers. Remember Psalm 46, especially verse 1.

84. Indiana is a gift from God…she is an angel given to you both because God knew you would cherish & love her forever…I didn’t receive a notification about the cancer but I pray all is well..I know you both will continue to cherish this baby & love her more everyday, if that is possible..Take care..Love this picture of Indy..she’s Beautiful…

85. You are such inspirations, I wish more of the world would live the way you do, thank you so much for sharing your lives with us and I hope you get something from us in return,,,, God Bless you and Keep you all,

86. Amen!!

87. I love you and your family, for the values that you share that have long been lost by so many,,, I love the fact that you focus on the positive and not the negative and that LOVE is what our Lord and Savior has instructed us to do while we are on this place called earth.. Joey and Rory, you just keep doing what you do, and loving that baby girl, and each other.. thank you for sharing your lives with us.. God Bless you and keep you.

88. Rory: You and Joey are doing it right! As the saying goes, “It is not what happens to you, but how you handle it.” I always look at it as a character building experience. You, Joey and your family are a wonderful blessing to this earth we live on. Take Care! With warm regards, Teresa

89. That baby girl of your is so adorable! Makes me smile when I look at her beautiful picture….

90. I love the way you love and adore each other and God. Your baby daughter is one very lucky little girl.

91. I do not. Know u but I am praying for you all keep me posted on her

92. Thank you for being a constant source of love and hope!

93. Joey and Rory – Marco and I send all of our love and prayers to Joey, you and your family. Little Indy is such a precious little angel, she is just beautiful. We are very honored and blessed to have you as our friends. Thank you so much for sharing your life’s journeys. You are an inspiration to all of us and may God continue to bless and keep you all safe and healthy.

94. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL. I AM SO GLAD THEY CAUGHT THE CANCER EARLY AND THAT THE PATHOLOGY REPORT WAS TOTALLY A BEAUTIFUL GOD WINK. HE IS SO GOOD AND HE IS WITH US 24/7.I WILL CONTINUE READING THIS BLOG FOR PROGRESS REPORTS. LOVE AND MANY CARING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. BLESSINGS OF GOOD HEALTH TO ALL OF YOU. CHRIS B.

95. I am so sorry for what you have been through. What a difference a day makes. My husband and I read your post together and we both cried our thoughts and prayers are with you. We loved Indys picture. She is so sweet. We love hearing from you.

96. LOVELY picture/pose of your gorgeous baby girl, Indy. . . looks as though she is ‘singing’! God is amazing! You will always have SONshine I your world!

97. May God continue to bless and guide all of you through these times. Little Indy has been given the gift of having you two for parents that far exceeds all the wealth in the world. The look of awe and wonder in her eyes says it all!

98. I feel like you and Joey and your all your Daughters are part of our family. Thank you for sharing your story. Sometimes I laugh and cry as you share your life with us, But most of all I pray and thank the Lord for all of you.

99. I read a post yesterday and have had you in my thoughts and prayers since. Words fail me at times like this, with folks I know as well as with those I do not know. I’ve known about you for several years and have “sort of” followed your blog, the last I had read was that you were expecting and at that time I was so delighted for you. You have been wonderful in your acceptance of your daughters diagnosis, and extraordinary in Joey’s diagnosis…may God bless you as only He can. Just know there are those of us you do not know that do care about and pray for you.

100. My princess, who happens to have Down’s, has been such a blessing. Her faith in God has always been rock solid. She is now 20 and planning to marry her boyfriend of nearly 4 years:-) She was delighted to hear of the birth of your precious little one. Kateri is excited for you and feels you are blessed to have a special baby. She loves your music and now your family.

101. Y’all are so strong. Your faith is so deep. Y’all are such an inspiration. My wife will continue to pray for your family.

102. You guys are such an inspiration and witness for the Glory of God! We have an awesome God and I know He will bless you through this! I love your show and plan to visit Marcy Jo’s in the fall. May God hold you in his arms!

103. Stay strong…God will see you through.

104. You r right cancer is a big word BUT love is so abundant, God is good. Trust in him and he will take you where you belong.

105. Keep the pictures and your messages coming! You both are such an inspiration to all of us who read your blog. Look how many people God is letting you bless. He is an awesome God! Kiss your precious Indy for me. Wish I could meet all of you in person.

106. Your family is amazingly blessed.

107. What an inspiration both you
    and Joey are!! It puts our.perceived trials in our own lives in perspective when you read this and realize how we deal with our issues has all to do with choices. God bless your family. I’ll be praying for you.

108. After watching your program and now you share your life with us, we feel like you are our dear friends. Always have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Sending our love. God bless.
    Clark & Mary

109. we love you guys.

110. Joy comes in the morning and last a life time. God bless you and family.

111. You guys are AMAZING in every sense of the word. Your Strength and Faith are truly form our Heavenly Father!

112. Blessing’s and Prayer’s, for such a great couple,and there little blessing,Happiness alway’s for your family, thank’s for sharing.

113. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

If only everyone could look at life this way. God bless…

• My pastor has quoted this many times and it’s very reassuring…. “God will never take you where the grace of God won’t cover you.” He’s in control. :)

114. What a gorgeous little one Indy is. I use to be an office manager at a private Christian school. The high school prinicipal had a spectacular downs syndrome son named Philip. He is 25 now and what I admire is his parents didn’t raise him with limitations. They raised him to hit the ground running. He went through college in Oklahoma and he is in competitive basketball and has won many awards. The only limitations are the ones we place on them. He is just as productive as anyone is and so intelligent.
    I had cancer like you had and God brought me through it. That was 20 years ago and I have lived to see my son marry and my grandchildren to be born. God and only God chooses when it is over.
    Love you all!

115. We love you Lord ,and we lift our voice ,to Worship you ..oh,our souls rejoice, take joy our KIng in what you hear, let it be a sweet ,sweet, sound in your ears…,Thank you for all you have done in Joey and Rory’s life,and their family’s as well, Thank you for all that you have done,all that you are doing ,and all that you are going to do… You have put joy and rejoicing in their hearts, and trust,and expectancy for your goodness, through your greatness,and love , may it spill right over unto the most beautiful ,and ministering songs of Praise, that you Lord,cause to make melody in the hearts all you Bless to hear, hearts like mine :)

116. Rory, you are so good with words and they really do come from the heart.
    Rory, you are so good with the words and I am sure they come easy when they are coming from the heart. You and Joey are exceptional people and I am so happy to know you.

117. I am so sorry you are going though this right now, you are correct though seeing that beautiful little baby is enouogh joy and happyness to cure everything

118. Thank you for posting your families journey. I feel like we are old friends and live next door to you. God Bless you one and all!

119. I had the pleasure of meeting Both you and joey when you’s played in Inverness in Scotland at colm kirwan’s Nashville songwriters concert, have to say you both were really nice to me. I wish joey all the best with her illness and pray to god that she’ll see her beautiful little daughter grow up god bless you both

120. On Sunday June 15th, the Lord brought you to mind and I was praying for you. I had no idea that you were about to go through an interesting turn of events. I tell you this to let you know HE had your back. This was no surprise to Him. I am so glad you recognize Him as well.

121. My heart just skipped a beat when I saw the word “cancer” yesterday in your post. I was so glad you took care of it so quickly and it looks so hopeful. I will include your family in my prayers every day to keep you all healthy and strong. I lost my husband to cancer 5 years ago after more than a 30 year battle. Now I am remarried and am very happy. But that dreaded disease is a constant worry. My new husband John and I love your music and your family. We will miss your show this year but your blog helps us to keep in touch. Love and prayers from our ranch in Oregon!

122. Nothing is more beautiful and precious than a new baby and yours is gorgeous. I can see features of both of you in Miss Indy. Our grandson Raleigh was born two years ago and had to have open heart surgery when he was 17 days old. During that time he forgot how to swallow, breath, and suck a bottle at the same time and he had to have a feeding tube for the first year of his life. During the heart operation his vocal cords were stretched and he had to have a trac till they healed. Thank the Lord he is healed and is perfect and we are so glad that we have him. The nurse had told his mother the night that he was born that he was not going to make it but the Charlottesville doctors here in Virginia came to Harrisonburg and said that it was his heart and not his lungs that the Harrisonburg doctors were treating him for. Joey & Rory my husband and I watch your program every chance that we get and hope that we can travel to Marcy Jo’s and meet you all one of these days. Blessings to you and your family and you are in our prayers.

123. My husband and I have been fans of your show from the first. Why? Because the two of you are such an inspiration to all who watch. You make us feel like family, so like all families who go through hard times, we pull together and pray. We and so many people are praying for a full recovery for you, Joey. You and Rory are such beautiful people on the inside and out. God has great plans for your family. I want you to know the first thing that hit me on the first show I watched, was the love for each other that just seemed to flow. That love is there in all the pictures with Hopie, Heidi, Nd little Indie. God Bless your special family. You all are in our prayers.

124. What a wonderful, inspiring way to look at life! I’m in awe of your faith as many people would have turned away from God or questioned Why me?”. Ya’ll look at it from the perspective of “Why not me?” Joey, I pray for your continued good health. Rory, I pray for you to have the strength to be the anchor you wife & children need you to be. And last but not least, for Ms. Indiana Boone who has been blessed with such loving, God-praising parents. Your life will be blessed beyond measure as will theirs!

125. You both are an amazing and inspirational couple indeed…The Lord God above have blessed yous with this adorable little girl (Indy)and she is so blessed to have you as parents…The strength and faith yous have shown to all of us leaves us all so humble,yous spread so much love around the world via your FB with all your up to date stories off your beautiful lives… You could compile all these stories,and write a fantastic book about your lives,it would be a Best seller…I just love reading all your blogs,it gives us all such an uplift…………I got the pleasure of driving you,and Joey when you were on the Nashville tour with Colm around Scotland uh to the port at Stranraer…It was so lovely spending the time with you both,and sharing the history about
    Scotland to you both Enroute,and vice versa about your Nashville life…Your such a loving couple…God Bless you all…..Mags Ward

126. Thank you so, so much for keeping us updated on your lives. I have never met either of you and you don’t know me from nobody, but your words lift my spirit. Yesterday’s (6/25/14) song I Need Thee, really hit home for me. One that I’ve been humming today Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus has lifted my spirits also. I don’t know how to pray an elegant prayer, but God knows my heart. You and your family are there.

127. You are an amazing couple! I love your strength and faith in God. You are am inspiration! Well wishes and God bless.

128. You and Joey and your precious Indiana are in my prayers. We serve a great big God! Thank you for sharing your life with us.

129. love you both,love what you stand for and definitely am a big fan of Ms.Indiana

130. You’re exactly right, Rory! There is so much to be thankful and have joy for. Not only are you and Joey blessed with Indiana and the positive post-surgery news, but your fans are blessed as well by the two of you. Thanks for continuing to be an inspiration through it all in this crazy world we’re living in. Prayers from Frankfort, Ohio for Joey+Rory, the sweet & adorable baby Indy, Heidi, Hopie, and the rest of your friends and family.

Wear LOVE everywhere you go. – Colossians 3:14

131. My husband and I are huge fans. You have such a beautiful family and the love you all feel for each other is so apparent. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep living the good life!

132. Bless your wonderful family. What a wonderful picture of Indie. She is a cutie. We are praying for all your family and we know God is blessing you in many ways we do not understand.

• have loved you guys since the first time we saw you on RFD-TV. So excited when you said you were expecting. Indiana is too cute, and we are praying for all of you.

133. God didn’t create you to just be musicians. God gave you your talents to reach all of us reading this. He didn’t create you to just be parents.He gave you a very special child so that you can show how special you are as parents. When you combine those things you become the inspiration that God created you to be.

134. I cried reading yesterday’s post – thought of writing and didn’t. So here goes. Continue to sing to each other. Sing together. Music is a healing balm. Use your remarkable gifts that you have so freely given to others to be a healing balm in your own lives. Besides Indie needs to know that side of you too.

135. She is truly the cutest baby, and I am sure a bundle of joy!!! She makes me smile too! I feel that she looks like Heidi in the pictures that has been shared. Thanks for sharing. God has truly blessed you all! Much love and happiness sent your way!!!

136. Beautiful baby girl, Love never ending! :) Thank You Lord

137. Rory, Thank you for choosing to blog. I look forward to you sharing y’alls life with me. I take it very personal because your family is so dear to me. I remember the first time that I saw you & Joey together. My heart instantly felt the love between you 2! The way you look at one another. The precious & genuine smiles. Pure love! I laugh & cry with y’all. I’ll bet if you check, you will find some tiny angel wings on Indy! If not yet, she will sprout some soon.:) Just keep doing what you are doing & your life will be full beauty! Be blessed. Your friend, Oleta Herring-Weatherford,Texas

138. Just PRECIOUS!!!I worked with special needs for 5yrs..I loved it..and still do, when ever I see a special need child, it brightens my day, because they are SPECIAL!!!I do love to see your blog..GOD has used you and your family in a SPECIAL way, and HE is not finished with you yet!!GOD always has a plan…

139. Rory I really enjoy your blogs on your sweet family, you and Joey are such an inspiration to us all! You all take the sad hardships that is handed to you and trust and praise our Lord through it all, never questioning him, what a way to bring glory to God our father, I can see him in you both and that is such a great testimony to the world! I know the Lord is pouring out blessings on you all, because of your faith! Thank you so much for helping all of us through your story’s! Thank you again for sharing your story!
    Thanks,
    Tammy Farmer

140. I have a blessing like Indy. Although Alyssa has a different name for her diagnoses , it doesn’t matter . The diagnoses are not their names or who they are . They are our children, precious gifts form God , formed in the womb by his hands
    and their names are Indy and Alyssa .

141. God only gives Special Children to Special people with a Special love he placed in their hearts. Not everyone has been given that Special love.

142. God love her! How could you not be joyful! What an adorable baby girl. God bless all of you. I’m happy that you didn’t have to go through the stress and pain of chemo.

143. Praise the Lord ,Praise the Lord ,let the let the earth hear your voice,praise the Lord, praise the Lord, let the people rejoice….oh come to the Father thru Jesus His son and give Him the glory GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE….

144. Semperfi Marine & May God Bless

145. You see God chose you two because of your faith and love in him. He is always on your shoulders. God bless y’all

146. Thanx so much for your blog’s, look forward to each one.
    You are like our extended family, we love you as such, even tho. you don’t know us, & we don’t know you, only through your music & the blog’s, what we see we love & pray for you all, daily.
    You have such a darling lil’ girl we love watching her grow. Please keep us posted on her, along w/your farm, garden, the chickens, we enjoy it all.
    Your extended family out here in cyber land,
    Eldon & Evie

147. How blessed we are to have you share this part of your life with us. God is a good God and he does have a purpose for all of us, sometimes we just do not understand but we will. Someday we will see and understand all the colors, strings, knots and mistakes in this beautiful tapestry of life that God has for his children, we will see the final picture of this tapestry that we weave daily, Thank you so much for sharing and the encouragment you are to others. May God’ s Perfect Peace surround and keep your family.

148. Indy is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Angels come to us in every shape,form and gender.We never know who or what they are but they are here with us. Indy is such a special and beautiful angel and you two are going to have the best years of your life with this little bundle of pure sweet joy and love . Prayers continue for complete health for all of you and for the brightest of sunny days ahead. Thank You for sharing this journey with us. I check everyday to see if there is any news or updates on your family. We just love you all so very much and your music has inspired me and gotten me through some rough times lately as I recently lost my sweet Daddy and miss him so so much ,but thanks to your blog, your music and your sweet baby’s journey it helps to ease my grief and know God has more in store for me. My husband and I so enjoyed your Barn concerts and meeting yall .You two are the Sweetest,most down to earth folks and we are so glad God has given you two the talent of stories through music and the pure sweetness of just being you.God Bless you all and we look forward to many many more years of God Blessed talent to be shared with us all.Thank You

149. What an inspiration to us all, that during those times of trials there is so much happiness and love when you see the smile of your precious little girl who depends on you and in returns gives love back. Gods wonderful gift. God gives only what you can bear and he has chosen you both because he knows how strong your faith and love is and just by a spoken word from God he says “Now, there is a Godly precious couple. I am going to give them a precious gift and I am going to see how they handle this. Because I already know they answer. This couples faith and love is strong that nothing in their way will make this faith crumble and most of all they TRUST and LEAN ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS and God said “That’s me”. God has blessed you both in so many ways. We just love you both, many blessings!!

150. You guys are an inspiration to everyone. Indy is a beautiful baby and I know the two of you are so blessed to have her!
    I will continue to pray for Joey and the family, and I know GOD will see her through this rough time in her life.

God Bless all of you!

151. You guys are such a wonderful family….May the Good Lord keep on blessing….

152. Indiana is beautiful. What a true blessing from God. You both are truly blessed. I am praying for Joey to have a speedy recovery and that God will give peace and understanding through this trying time.

153. Rory, You and Joey are such an inspiration! I loved the preachers clip from yesterday… Is there away to find that sermon someplace? It’s what I needed to hear.. My husband is battling cancer and we both found such comfort in this clip. Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Indiana is such a beautiul baby and blessing.

154. Indiana, is beautiful! I know it was a big scare for Joey and yourself, but I’m sure NOW, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but at home, being a family and watching little Indiana grow! Prayers to you and your family and your extended family also! May God continue to heal Joey and strengthen her.

155. Love & prayers to you all

156. What an inspiration your family is! Thank you for being a positive light in a world full of darkness. God bless you and your family. <3

• I love you Joey & Rory & Indy!! May god continue to bless you!! You make my heart happy too!!

157. Thanks for sharing your story (stories) on your blog page. I enjoy reading them. Indiana is absolutely beautiful. Praying for a complete recovery for Joey. Keep your faith in God.

158. Another great example of what you look for you will find. If you are always looking for what is wrong, you will find it. And as you are showing by your example, if you look for the joys in each day you will find them. I am so glad you can focus on what is good in each day.

159. You guys are an inspiration. Look forward to reading your blog and seeing that beautiful little girl of yours.

160. You two captured my heart when I met you yrs ago in Alexandria Louisiana. I have followed your music and your journey. I know that God gives special babies to special people, she’s a beautiful child and she will bring lots of joy in her life. Keep pushing forward, I know your faith is strong. God saw you they cancer, he will see you thru everything! Blessings to you!!

161. You’re incredible!

162. Indiana is a beauty…and she looks like she is trying to sing in this photo!! Cherish every moment with your beautiful family …the moments go by so quickly! Blessings and wishes for Joey’s quick and complete recovery!!

163. Do I see her Dad’s red hair ?! So sweet !!!

164. Your little is so beautiful. I have never meet you but I feel like I have known you for a long time. May God bless you and your family.

165. Joey and Rory keep Smiling and Believing in God. Indiana is such a wonderful Blessing!

166. Your daughter is beautiful. God doesn’t make mistakes. God is bigger than cancer. Praying for your family that God touch you all and heal Joey of her cancer 100%!

167. She is amazing!

168. Your views on life and love are truly inspiring! You gracefully conquer any obstacle with dignity and courage. You show people that there is light at the end of a tunnel that is often filled with darkness. You show that life is meant to be filled with love and laughter no matter what is thrown at us. At a time when many stars would be asking for privacy you willingly open your lives for all to share. You put your stardom down and show us how amazingly human you truly are. Thank you for sharing your family and showing us what a blessing life truly is.

With love and prayers,

Teresa
    (A proud auntie to a 21 month old baby boy with DS and huge fan since Can You Duet!)

• Thank you for sharing your life with us, I have been keeping up with y’all since you were on the duet show and then I saw you in Walk Mart one night. My sister and I visited Marcy’s Jo’s and loved the Elvis cake. I have read your blog and respect your family so much, seems like you just take everything in stride which is rare these days. Please know your family is in my prayers for healing and strength.

169. It’s easy to understand that you are a songwriter. You are able to express feelings in words that touch people’s hearts.

• I totally agree with you, olemike, I love reading Rory’s blog and catching up with what is going on around their farm…just normal, every day people…like a lot of us!

170. I don’t know if you guys really read these comments, but my name is Heather and my son Nicholas was born when I was 23 and diagnosed at 2wks with Down Syndrome. Like Indi he didn’t have severe heart problems either and they are now healed and closed. I wish you both could meet Nicky, he would give you guys hope and calm your worries. Other mom’s and families I have met have given me hope for him. They seemed to shine with such a light I knew my son was going to be ok. Nicky has all his immunizations because kids like ours tend to get sick a little more easily than those that don’t have DS and he turned out ok. Thyroid testing is also important since they tend to have hypothyroidism. Please get her for early intervention, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Physical Therapy. For the 1st 3 years of his life I had these appts with him 3x a week and boy did they ever keep me busy. Indiana is such a beautiful little girl, you will fully appreciate everything that she does and will never take anything fore-granted. God Bless both of you!

171. indy is beautiful. i understand when i see that little sweet face. she takes your mind off self and you enjoy the cute little smiles and coo’s. god work in wonderful ways in our lives. trust him and he will see you though these difficult times he is the master we are the clay. you know how indy owns your heart and love, well god loves us more. jesus loves me this i know for the bible tells me so……….thank you jesus.

172. You guys are amazing. God bless you and that precious little one.

173. She is beautiful. What a Blessing from God.

174. I am not sure that you get to read all the comments that are left on your blog but I will leave one anyway. I amI intrigued to read new entries from time to time and learn about your journey with the new little one. I too have had some hurdles in the 40 years I have been able to live and breathe. I have a birth defect called Spina Bifida and about 5 years ago I went into complete kidney failure causing me to have to start dialysis. So I can appreciate and somewhat sympathize with some of the trials you have been given to face in your lives. I must say you both handle them well and are able to still hold your heads high even when your souls are troubled. You both are such an inspiration to me and countless others. I am one of your biggest fans not only because of your music career but of you as common people. You can sing a new song of triumph and joy with all that you have gone thru. Please don’t ever lose your song…..

175. Indiana is absolutely adorable. Yes, I can see you are 100% blessed Rory and Joey. Rory is doubly blessed too. God bless you both. Great news about the surgery. Glad Joey is doing so well. You are such a blessing to us out here. We are praying for you each and every day. I love Joey and Rory. Love your TV show but so happy you took the time off.

176. We are ALL blessed to have y’all part of our lives. Y’all trust totally on our God our savior. That’s faith! Y’all are what we ALL should be like. God-like.
    Luv u loads!.<3
    NEVER change. O:-)

177. Amen is right!! :) <3

178. Amen !

179. I love your blog, your life seems so peaceful and full of joy no matter what obstacles are put in your path.You both handle them with dignity and grace.You inspire me when I’m having a bad day that no matter what,there is always something to be thankful for! Bless you both and your little gift from God, Indiana.

180. She is precious!

181. Joey and Rory. You are amazing people. With all that has happened in the last few months and nothing has gotten you down. You two have so much love and joy to give to your family, friends and fans. Indiana is such a precious baby. I have a 16 year old nephew who has downs. He can be a handful at times but so sweet other times. I am praying for your family and for a speedy recovery for you Joey. One of these days I hope to be able to save enough to come to one of your concerts. Yo9u are a inspiration . Joy and happiness to you and your family. Love you two.

182. Y’all are amazing! A true inspiration yo so many other’s.. May ur blessings keep coming, ur love keep growing & ur fear’s pass away.. A very Beautiful family indeed. <3 ;-)

183. She is such a sweetie pie. Both hubby and I will be praying for you all! We were stunned to see that you posted what Joey was going through medically. Praise God that she won’t have to endure chemo or radiation. I truly hope she has a speedy recovery.

We had the opportunity to meet you both in NJ a few years ago, and suffice to say that you made an impression upon us. You were kind, friendly, warm, and talented…you included the audience and chatted with us. You surprised your daughter and had her come up to sing. (She did a great job!) You took the time to allow us all to meet you, you posed for pictures, you signed autographs…all with a smile and with joy. What more could anyone ask for?

Thank you for sharing your lives with all of us. What a blessing it is to have a couple who are undaunted by sharing news with your fans- be it good, bad, mundane, or anywhere in between.

184. May God bless you all in these trying times.

185. Our prayers are with you, Joey and your entire family!! You are an inspiration to all!! You have a beautiful daughter!! God gave her to you both for a reason!! You are a strong woman and will get through this!! I am a cancer survivor of almost 5 years!! Every day is a blessing!!

186. God is blessing all of us through the Feel family. Thank you Rory for writing and sharing your journey with all of us. Joey thank you for your strength and faith. We love your family so much. We are better because of you and Joey and people like you. America is full of wonderful, special godly people. Hugs from Mesquite, Texas.

187. …..too adorable….your family is truly a blessing and inspiration….continue to stay strong and be blessed..

188. I remember when I went through MY bouts…..I would say cancer was spelled with a little “c” and My Christ was spelled with a BIG “C”. That was all that got me through some days. We know that you have a faith that is spelled in BIG letters. If your faith wasn’t strong, you couldn’t keep the smiles, hold your head up, hold on to each other and LOVE so completely. Thank you for sharing your faith with us and showing us what it takes to endure. We Love YOU and your entire family. Your grown girls are awesome. Indy is precious. I cannot wait for you to become grandparents!! What a trip that will be!! Just another bend in the road. Life is Highs and Life is Lows. We have to decide how we are going to manage the waves…y’all do an excellent job.

189. I had almost the exact same experience at 38.I went to the gynecologist for a check-up when my daughter stopped breastfeeding. They found cervical cancer. I had a hysterectomy and to make a long story short, she graduated a few weeks ago and all has been and is well. Women need to get their PAP smears, because I was feeling fine and had no idea, just needed to get back on birth control, so I went for my yearly. It is worrisome, but God prevails for those who are faithful, either by getting you through it, or over it. God bless you all!

190. Joey, Rory & Indy, You are all such a blessing to us. You demonstrate the love of our God in such a way that it makes us all smile. We will continue to pray that as you walk this journey with Him leading you, you will continue to share your testimony with the world.

191. What a beautiful baby!!! God has trusted you both with this amazing gift. I know he will continue to bless you both as Joey heals. Praying for your family daily.

192. Indiana is a BEAUTIFUL child. You guys are inspirations to us all. I feel like I’m part of your family when I see an e-mail from you and get to see the beautiful pictures. Keep em coming!!! I also L-O -V-E your music, just bought your Christian music CD the other day. You’re in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

193. I love reading your blogs. They are always a blessing!

194. “The Lord is my light and my salvation of whom shall I fear?” What an adorable child! You and your family are such a blessing to so many through your faith and testimony. Lots of love and prayers for you all.

195. What a beautiful little girl! I can see why you are so proud. You are such a wonderful family…I hope someday to meet you. I continue to pray for all of you. I hope Joey is doing well. Thank you so much for sharing your lives, good and bad.

196. You guys are truly a blessing to everyone that knows you! Your daughter is beautiful and your spirit is amazing! God is Good!

• Ditto Reneda Cross!!

197. She’s perfect! As God has intended all of us to be. I love how you express the many joys of your lives. I only wish I could be so loving and caring. With God’s help and inspirations like all of you in such a wonderful family, I just may have a chance.

198. I am in awe of this Family!! Such an extra ordinary life that most people envy!! Such LOVE I have never seen!! GOD bless you and your family. We are praying for you all!!

199. It is such a blessing that you guys are sharing your lives with such faith and trust in our God, Thank you

200. Ty for sharing your lives with us all. What an aspiring love story. Indiana is such a beautiful baby. My prayers go out to you. It in inspiration as to how truly God has blessed in your lives

201. Rory, thank you so much for your blog. All of us fans are so happy to hear how you and Joey are doing through all of this. Thanks for the pix too. I have been a fan since I saw you on “can you duet”. And even tho you guys came in 2nd..we never heard of the 1st place singers again. So you two were the real winners and have proved that by the way you have lived your lives. Been watching re runs of your show on RFD and cant wait for you to start up again next year.. There’s no doubt that faith gets us through more than we can ever know…
    Diana

202. She is so beautiful and special. Such a blessing!

203. Thank you for letting us be a part of your family. I am praying there is a LOT of the younger generation watching and listening and learn you never know what life will give you , but with God he will be there and bring joy and happiness with the unexpected

204. Thank you for your encouraging words. Our family is going through something similar. Its great that we serve a big God that can do all things.

205. How truly faith-filled are you who can still be grateful for the many blessings you have at such a trying time. God Bless all of you. God surely sent baby Indiana to the right parents.

206. We do have the awful habit of taking life for granted, today we had to put down our dear cat Lucky 18 years old.. But the love he gave and the forgiveness he thought us ( for stepping on tail) will be in our hearts forever. Indy will bring you joy for years to come… Love takes over and is such a powerful thing. Blessings!!

207. God certainly Blessed your family with a beautiful baby girl. You are all in my prayers as you fight this battle with cancer. May the Lord watch over you all. God Bless!

208. Indy is a beautiful angel from God & I can feel your love from you for her. Enjoy your time from working but I still miss your shows.

209. God bless you and your family we can always find the strength when we have gods love keep the faith and grow strong in his love god bless Kim and Phil mcdowell

210. The JOY of the Lord is your strength. Certainly you both are walking and living in this truth. Indiana is such a precious gift from your loving God . Praying and standing with you.

211. I have read these blogs and I have laughed, smiled, and I have cried! Even though we have never met I feel like a part of it all! You are amazing people and parents to such an amazing blessing! Ill be keeping you all in my prayers! God bless you<3

212. She is so cute and she looks so healthy , God Bless Her…. O:) Love, Life and Laughter O:) <3

213. I to have a DS child and you are blessed beyond measure. Have faith that Joey will be healed, I’m praying.

214. Indiana is such a Beautiful blessing ” God’s love just shine’ throw her!!you and your wonderful family are so inspiring to me and so many of other’s” god’ bless you all! in my Prayers Daily!! Love!

215. So glad I am joined with you, so far away. Circumstances do not change who Jesus is, but Jesus uses the circumstances for us to see Him more clearly. Jesus keeps our hearts ticking to the same one His heart beats with, LOVE. You have my prayers and I share in the Joy of which we all will one day see face to face. Blessings to your family.

216. You are truly Blessed she is a cutie!!!!!

217. I believe that God sent Indiana to you and Joey as a blessing to help you pass this small bump on the road to life. She could not have had more loving parents than you two. Will continue to pray for all of you.

218. You guys have it all together, and god has and will bless you. What a beautiful way to handle everyday and the love in your home must be amazing! <3

• Love your blog. Thank you for sharing. Your journey is amazing. Your testimony is a blessing. My continued prayers for you all. Yes we need Jesus everyday. God is amazing

219. she’s a very beautiful little princess. so happy that you came through the surgery ok. keep up the faith, god is looking over you and your family.

220. I have to say when I read about Joey and the “C” word, I couldn’t help but cry. as I told my husband, we both took a moment to pray for her recovery, also for the family. you guys don’t even know me, but I feel like I’ve known you forever.
    I rejoice with you over Indy, she is a beautiful reflection of her parents, both earthly and heavenly. God has entrusted you with much, because He knows your trust is in Him. I pray for you everyday, and I pray one day I can meet you all face to face. God Bless you ALL!!
    Debbie Conaway

221. Joey, we are praying for all of you guys. You are such a joy to others and give us all hope of a better tomorrow.
    We saw you all in Branson and our picture sits with our family. You have a special spot in our hearts. God bless you all.

222. What a beautiful precious gift from God. You all are amazing . Hugs and love.

223. True! God’s plan for our lives can be scary because it may not be “our” plan for our life…BUT…God KNOWS the outcome of the bigger picture; and when we have faith it can be an AMAZING, sometimes bumpy, LOVING and WONDERFUL journey!!! Thank you, Joey and Rory, for sharing your journey with all of us! We view your family as part of our family and we hope you guys feel the love! God bless!

224. Your baby girl is ADORABLE!!! I learned yesterday about Joey though, I felt tears swelling in my eyes and heart, so I decided to do some praying and while saying some prayers for her and your family I whipped up a batch of apricot pineapple jam because I know how Joey loves to make homemade when she can.
    I admire your family and wish you all a speedy recovery from not only cancer, but worried hearts. In Friendship, Your California Prune Pickin Friend, Bon Smith

225. It seems that in the moments that the storms rage the hardest against us that God gives us a light of hope and warmth to cling to. I can see that your precious little girl is that hope and warmth! I treasure those moments from God and we are so blessed to be a part of his miracles! Praying for you all….

226. “Indy” is just beautiful…I wanted to reach through the laptop screen and hold her!!!
    Your whole family is just too awesome and many could learn from watching you!!!!!!!!!

227. Ahhhhh, What a little blessing little Indiana. You are blessed for sure. Love you Joey and Roy and Indiana, Becky and Daryl.

228. what a sweet sweet picture..God bless you all

229. You have a beautiful Baby that will give you pure love. Our oldest Grand son is a Downes and at 33 he is a joy and loving Grand Son

230. I am 70 and the first two of my three babies were born with heads too small and brain damage of different levels, one of whom was classified as ‘retarded’. When he was 7, abortion was now available and a friend of mine asked if I didn’t wish that I could have known that he was be ‘damaged’ and could have aborted him. I asked how she could even suggest that this sweet loving boy whom she had hugged and enjoyed should have never been born. God doesn’t promise perfection, but He promises to be with us through all of our journeys. I read once that God sends special babies to special parents. My son is now 46 and we’ve all been through a lot together but we can still laugh and love knowing God watches over all of us. God is with you every step and each day of love together is a wonderful blessing.

231. Our family loves you all. Not because you are country music stars , just because you are good people and we feel blessed to be allowed to peer into your lives. You give me joy.

232. The Lord certainly knew what He was doing when He chose you folks for these assignments. Thank you for sharing your inspiring ongoing story!

233. Keep the smile you all are beautiful.people, God bless you

234. What inspirations and joy you bring into all our lives as you allow the love of The Lord to shine through you. Blessings and prayers for you and your beautiful family.

235. God has opened a brand new ministry for the Feek family. You will be able to help heal the broken hearted.

236. She is so precious!!

237. we think of you all as friends….and we pray for the very best, always. indiana is so very precious…………….so very sorry for all the trials you have been given. you show courage and faith. continued healing dear joey……..so glad you sang again the other day. music is such a comfort.

238. Such a blessing! She is just beautiful

239. You both are an inspiration to all,we love you all and pray for you everyday. You bring so much to everyone you touch.

240. Keep on enjoying Gods’ gift to you both.. Your writing make me a believers in a higher power.

241. You have a beautiful little girl. Thanks for all the updates. You are a great family.

242. I thank the Lord for you and your family and the amazing blessing you have been to me and my family thru your words, your stories, and your songs. May God continue to bless your lives as richly as you have blessed others.
    Love, The Speicher Family
    (From Southern Indiana)
    Psalm 5:11-12

243. Wow, from the Heart of God, out of the mouth of men, (Rory and Joey) speaking to the nation…………”Our God is Greater, our God is Stronger…………..God you are higher than any other……”. I believe you and your family are an example to us all, nothing speaks higher or Louder than LOVE. We can hear you all the way out here in Evanston, Wyoming!!!!!

244. Love All Your Stories, All of You Are So Blessed To Have Each Other!! God Never Gives You Something That You Can’t Handle, Thank You So Much For Keeping All Informed On Your Journey, I Love Being A Part Of Your Life From Afar! God Bless You All.

245. Aw so sweet sending prayers :)

246. Your story is an inspiration.

247. Indiana is just beautiful. I am glad that Joey is doing well. Much happiness to your family.

248. You all are in my prayers. I love your music and your testimonies. I cried when I saw the cancer heading since you’ve been through so much. But God is good. Take care.

249. I have been praying for you all and will keep those prayers going! You both are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your joy with all of us!

-Emily (Crabb) Cullen

250. Such an inspiration. It is a joy to read your posts. Even in such a hard time I feel uplifted by your attitude and faith. Keeping you in my prayers. :)

251. She’s beautiful! Just like her Mom and Dad and her sisters. She’s proof that God does indeed work in mysterious ways, ways we can never comprehend. Joey and Rory you are both inspirations to us all. May God keep blessing you with little things that are huge when looked upon through the eyes of a believer. Little things that are usually just past upon, because of their smallness, yet when viewed through the eyes of a believer, are humongous in their potential, and even though they may be small, will work big in helping us to grow closer, become stronger and become his eyes, ears and hands in this journey, we call life.

252. Shes a beauty…..lots of thought and prayers to you all

253. I believe God led you to a fantastic career so that afford to take the time off to fall in love again… with each other, and with this new little angel he gave you. You are both truly blessed.

254. Amen!

255. You both are an inspiration to human kind. That baby is in the best home God could have ever chosen.

256. You two are just beautiful. Little Indiana was brought to you for a reason. God had plans in mind. Keep the smiles on your face and the joy in your hearts. You are truly and inspiration to all!

257. Love it! You are blessed indeed.

258. What an example of God’s love and grace you both are. Thanks for sharing your witness.

259. Beautiful – both the words and the baby!

260. You are both such an inspiration and so full of God’s blessings over your lives. Thank you for sharing your story and being true examples of what faith, hope, love, and family are all about.

261. She is so adorable…. wonderful photo :)

262. That little Indiana…I just want to kiss her little cheeks. Thank you for sharing!

263. You are both an inspiration in my life

264. Isn’t it just like the Lord to give us exactly what He knows we will need to get us through? His provision comes in many different forms, but it is always there if we choose to see. God bless you all for being a reflection of His glory and character through your trial.

265. You all are an inspiration to me.
    With all my love,
    Lily

266. Could not have said it better!! Much love!!

267. Thank you, Rory for reminding us of our own blessings! Love, prayers & blessings to you all!

268. ”cancer” is such a little word compared to the word “love”. wow. so true. Prayers for your sweet family.

269. Beautiful…….

270. By the way. Your daughter is perfect in everyway.. Perfectly herself!!

271. You and joey are so inspiring. Indiana is a beautifu blessing who will bring much love and joy to your family. Prayers being lifted for you all.thank you for sharing your lives with us

272. Cancer is just a small fork in the road in our journey called life…